Strategic & E-Sourcing Services - CombineNet's Professional Services
CombineNet offers a breadth of services through our expert Professional Services. Comprised of experienced project managers, sourcing and supply chain professionals, CombineNet's Professional Services team leverages years of accumulated strategic sourcing and advanced sourcing services expertise, as well as spend category-specific best practice knowledge to ensure that your organization reaches its key business objectives. Our Professional Services organization has managed hundreds of the world's largest, most complex sourcing events as well as the more frequent, smaller, routine sourcing activities.
Read more below about services available for CombineNet ASAP® for E-Sourcing, CombineNet Spend Analysis, and CombineNet Contract Management. Standard and Custom Training offerings are also part of our services delivery.
CombineNet ASAP E-Sourcing Services:
CombineNet's best of breed e-sourcing product, CombineNet ASAP, is designed for easy adoption so that sourcing teams can create, launch, and manage their sourcing events quickly with minimal training. However, CombineNet's Professional Services team is ready to provide value-added customized strategic sourcing and e-sourcing consulting services, when needed, to meet specific client team needs. Services include:
- RFP Readiness Reviews – Readiness Reviews are designed as a final check to ensure your CombineNet ASAP bidding event setup is complete, giving the buyer best practice configuration recommendations prior to launch of their event.
- Event Start-Up Services – Start-Up services help users quickly and efficiently launch a sourcing event in CombineNet ASAP while taking full advantage of the product's Expressive Bidding®, event management, and analytic capabilities.
- Event Management Services – Engage our Professional Services team to configure your CombineNet sourcing event or template to support a specific go-to-market strategy – including designated event management support, training for buyers on bid management and scenario creation, and scenario analysis support.
- ASAP Best Practices Center program - an optional yet highly valuable add-on service to your subscription to CombineNet ASAP, to offer ongoing access to best practices coaching services, premium knowledge and training tools, and enhance phone support.
Spend Analysis and Contract Management Services:
CombineNet offers services through our Professional Services team and through our partnerships with SciQuest to support your initial implementation, training, and ongoing solution management needs. Such services may include:
- Solution implementation consulting and custom training
- Refreshes of spend data analysis, cleansing, and classification
- Integration with CombineNet ASAP for E-Sourcing or other external applications
Contact us or speak with your CombineNet sales or account representative to inquire further about our professional services.