CombineNet Product Training Services
CombineNet ASAP® Training:
CombineNet offers a range of on-boarding training for our advanced sourcing product, CombineNet ASAP®, as well as for our Spend Analysis and Contract Management solutions. These training programs and services are delivered by CombineNet's global Professional Services team.
CombineNet ASAP Product Training
- On-Boarding Training: Participants receive an overview of the product, hands-on exercises, and an interactive case-study exercise to learn how to use CombineNet ASAP to support each step of their sourcing process — from event creation to analysis and supplier award. Users also learn how to create and maintain sourcing templates, and complete other company-level administrator tasks within ASAP. The On-Boarding Training course provides an essential introductory training for all new users of ASAP. We offer several delivery options:
- At CombineNet's Office (dedicated session): We can schedule an on-boarding training session for your users at our headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This option also provides your team with the opportunity to meet with other groups at CombineNet during your trip. Contact your CombineNet account manager for pricing and scheduling.
- At CombineNet's Office (public session): Each month, we conduct public on-boarding training sessions at our headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Your sourcing team participant(s) will attend with those from other customer organizations. Contact your CombineNet account manager for more information regarding the public sessions. Otherwise, you may register now!
- At Your Location: A trainer from our Professional Services team will come on site to your offices to lead the workshop with your sourcing team. Because of the hands-on nature of this program, we assign one (1) instructor per five (5) customer participants. Contact your CombineNet account manager for pricing and scheduling.
- CombineNet ASAP Analytics Workshop: An on-site, interactive workshop conducted by one of our Professional Service resources who has extensive experience using CombineNet ASAP to manage the most complex sourcing events. The Analytics Workshop empowers your users to take full advantage of the analytic capabilities of CombineNet ASAP.
- Custom Supplier Training: CombineNet provides supplier training and support for our customers. Standard supplier training includes a library of on-demand training videos and quick start guides within the Online Training and Support Center. For those customers that require additional supplier training, our Professional Services team is available to plan and deliver custom training to meet specific business needs.
- Online Training and Support Center: Customers can access our comprehensive online resource center, which includes a knowledgebase of help topics, a library of on-demand training videos, detailed training documentation, quick reference guides, and more.
In addition. We offer our ASAP Best Practices Center program, an optional yet highly valuable add-on service to your subscription to CombineNet ASAP, to offer ongoing access to best practices coaching services, premium knowledge and training tools, and enhance phone support.
Training for CombineNet Spend Analysis & Contract Management Solutions:
- On-Boarding Training: CombineNet offers on-boarding training and support for our Spend Analysis and Contract Management solutions, to help get your team up to speed and producing results quickly.
Contact us or speak with your CombineNet sales or account representative to inquire further about our professional training services.