CombineNet Advanced Sourcing For ERP and Procurement Application Environments
These ERP applications most commonly include: SAP® Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and its SAP Sourcing module; SAP Ariba® Sourcing or Ariba StartSourcing; Oracle® E-Business Suite, which includes Oracle Advanced Procurement and the Oracle Sourcing component; Oracle PeopleSoft; Microsoft Dynamics® ERP; and IBM® Emptoris Strategic Supply Management products. There are also a number of ERP applications available focused on specific industry sectors.
CombineNet's advanced sourcing product, CombineNet ASAP®, delivers a best-of-breed complement to those ERP and Procurement/Sourcing Suite investments – to help you extract even more cost savings and supply chain improvements with our different yet distinctly advantageous advanced sourcing capabilities. In fact, 70% of CombineNet customers use us in partnership with one of those ERP applications!
Discover how CombineNet complements the following ERP and Procurement environments:
Why Our Customers Choose CombineNet ASAP with ERP & Procurement Solutions
- They have spend areas not sufficiently supported by their current ERP and procurement packages, causing buyers to resort to the use of spreadsheets or other manual, inefficient methods.
- They have mature spend areas where they have hit a limit on reducing costs further.
- ROI can't wait: They need to provide a faster, easy-to-use e-sourcing solution to users and suppliers, particularly during lengthy and complex ERP suite implementations. Nearly 100% of CombineNet customers pay for a multi-year CombineNet ASAP investment after their first sourcing event!
- They want to take a more strategic approach to sourcing, requiring more robust analytics and sourcing optimization capabilities that model a broader data set including non-price variables.
- It's non-disruptive and complementary.
Benefits of Our Advanced Sourcing Solution in an ERP & Procurement Suite environment gives you:
- Support for More Spend Under Management: Support simple, routine spends to your most complex, largest-scale sourcing events – across indirect spend, direct materials and commodities, transportation, services, and packaging.
- Sourcing Scenario Analytics: Quickly optimize sourcing scenarios based on a variety of constraints, fueled by our proprietary optimization technology holding 21 U.S. patents, give even more users access to our advanced analytics.
- Expressive Bidding®: Let suppliers put their best foot forward, by collecting both price and non-price terms, allowing buyers to make sourcing decisions based on optimal value with minimal risk.
- Ease of Use: Improve internal adoption with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product designed for self-service usability and flexibility that drives best practices, standardization, data centralization, and supplier friendliness.
- Ease of Integration: Integrate quickly with your current environment and practices, with features for importing and exporting relevant data, API's, and offering an easy 6-step mapping of spreadsheet-based RFP management templates into CombineNet ASAP.
CombineNet ASAP offers flexible subscription pricing, making us easy to do business with and fast to get up and running in your ERP and procurement suite environment. We also readily work with your select Systems Integrator/Consulting partner to support configuration, implementation, and roll out of the solution to meet your specific requirements.
Get specifics on how CombineNet ASAP complements:
Already Have an E-Sourcing Tool or Procurement Suite?
Learn why over 70% of CombineNet customers use us for sourcing vs. those tools for key categories.
SAP and Ariba are registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Oracle® E-Business Suite is a registered trademark of Oracle. Microsoft Dynamics® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. IBM Emptoris is a registered trademark of IBM.