Category Sourcing Solutions for Management of Enterprise Spends
A major goal for procurement and strategic sourcing teams is to increase spend under management by delivering improved solutions for sourcing their company’s range of direct and indirect spend categories. While many of the simple, routine spends are fairly easily managed, the moderate to complex spends often remain elusive and are where most of the business value reside. Those spends require advanced e-sourcing approaches to drive true results.
E-Sourcing Success for Enterprise Spends
CombineNet has a long track record of demonstrating how our advanced e-sourcing solution, CombineNet ASAP®, can drive strong sourcing benefits in cost savings, productivity and efficiency, and supplier and stakeholder collaboration for all types of spends.
Category Sourcing Solutions by Spend Type:
- Direct Spend Categories: We can help you identify not just new cost reductions, but also materials innovation opportunities by facilitating ASAP’s Expressive Bidding® with your suppliers. This helps in the sourcing of direct/raw materials and commodities, including food ingredients and agriculture products, fuels, metals, chemicals, coatings, industrial parts, component parts, and more.
- Indirect Spend Categories: Indirect spends and non-merchandising spends represent a tremendous opportunity for procurement to drive greater cost savings, aggregate localized spends, and optimize supplier networks. CombineNet customers use us across all types of spends here:
- Transportation & Logistics Procurement – We are ideally suited for supporting the complexities associated with procuring transportation services and securing capacity in all modes: Ground/Truckload (FTL/LTL, Intermodal, spot bids); Ocean Freight; Air Freight; and Multi-Modal.
- Corporate Services and Indirect Materials – Customers use CombineNet ASAP to help source everything from facility construction and maintenance services; temp labor; furnishings, telecom and IT equipment; store displays and other goods not-for-sale; home delivery services; marketing and advertising; legal services; MRO sourcing; and much more.
- Packaging Materials – Our manufacturing customers use us extensively for helping to source both primary and secondary packaging materials, leveraging our Expressive Bidding to solicit innovations in materials and production methods.
You are invited to read our sourcing case studies that describe real-world success stories of customers using CombineNet ASAP to source a range of enterprise spend categories.
Advanced Sourcing for Direct and Indirect Categories
A detailed white paper of our e-sourcing solution for all categories of spend.