CombineNet Sourcing in Supply Chain Application Environments
Companies involved in the sourcing, manufacture, assembly, distribution, and/or sale of goods make investments in supply chain management (SCM) software systems to help run those areas of the business effectively. Such applications implemented may support inventory management, supply chain network optimization, operations management, warehouse management, transportation and shipping, point-of-sale operations, store operations, and supplier networks and management. Products implemented may involve ERP applications and/or function-specific products, and the business operations may also be supported further through Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partnerships.
Maximizing Your Supply Chain Applications with E-Sourcing
Vital to these companies is the ability to make optimal decisions regarding from which suppliers to source goods and services, given a combination of price, sales forecasts, inventory levels, and business requirements. CombineNet brings to supply chain applications a best-in-class sourcing solution to complement and integrate with your supply chain management software investments.
For more information on our best-in-class sourcing solution, CombineNet ASAP, for your supply chain management applications, please contact us today.
CombineNet ASAP Complements Your Supply Chain Management Software:
- Support for More Spend Under Management Across Your Supply Chain: Easily create and manage online RFIs, RFPs, and sourcing events for all categories of spend: direct materials and commodities; indirect materials; packaging; transportation (all modes); and services.
- Expressive Bidding®: Let suppliers put their best foot forward, by collecting both price and non-price terms (such as capacity constraints, conditional offers, alternative bids, bundles/packages, industry certifications, etc.), which allows buyers to make sourcing decisions based on optimal value with minimal risk.
- Sourcing Scenario Analytics: Quickly optimize scenarios based on any variety of business and stakeholder constraints, fueled by our proprietary optimization technology holding 21 U.S. patents.
- Ease of Integration: Integrate quickly with your current environment and practices, with features for importing and exporting relevant data, API's, and offering an easy 6-step mapping of existing RFP management templates into CombineNet ASAP.
- Ease of Use: Improve internal adoption with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product designed for self-service usability and flexibility that drives best practices, standardization, data centralization, and supplier friendliness.
CombineNet ASAP offers flexible subscription pricing, making us easy to do business with and fast to get up and running in your supply chain management environment. We also readily work with your select Systems Integrator/ Consulting partner to support configuration, implementation, and roll out of the solution to meet your specific requirements.
For more details and a custom quote, please contact us.
Advanced Sourcing for Supply Chain Companies
A detailed white paper of our advanced e-sourcing solution.