Transportation & Logistics E-Sourcing Solutions
Improve Transportation Procurement Through Better Sourcing
CombineNet has long been considered a leader in providing a state-of-the-art sourcing solution for all modes of transportation. Transportation sourcing, including carrier contract negotiations, is a complex, large-scale function, often not well supported by a Transportation Management System (TMS) or ERP suite. Logistics procurement strategies also vary by transportation mode, whether truckload sourcing, LTL sourcing, ocean sourcing, air freight sourcing, or multi-modal transportation procurement. Transportation buyers should look at both price and non-price bid information from carriers, in order to make the best possible and lowest risk decision.
Advanced Sourcing in a Transportation Procurement Environment
CombineNet’s advanced e-sourcing solution, CombineNet ASAP®, is ideally suited to handle the larger-scale RFPs involved in transportation sourcing – bringing powerful analytics and optimization to your fingertips. CombineNet has supported everything from smaller-scale "spot bid" events to annual global air and ocean sourcing and domestic truckload events for Global 2000 companies.
Some Benefits of Advanced Sourcing In Transportation:
- Aggregation of Transportation Spends
- Increased Carrier Competition with our Expressive Bidding® and Expressive Feedback
- Secured Capacity to Reduce Risk Rationalized and Optimized Carrier Network
- Model Location-Based, Regional, and/or Stakeholder Preferences
- Evaluation of the Impact of Mode Shifting
- Improved Productivity and Results
CombineNet Supports Better Logistics Procurement for All Modes:
- Truckload/Intermodal and LTL Sourcing
- Rail Sourcing
- Ocean Sourcing
- Air Freight Sourcing
- Multi-Modal Sourcing Events
More About Our Transportation Solution
CombineNet ASAP provides 7 best practices for applying advanced sourcing approaches to transportation and logistics procurement.